Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level u Pro poor voice (mic)

(Topic created on: 17-06-2018 10:33 AM)
Bakpau
Explorer
Options

I'm having issue with my bluetooth headset, samsung level u pro anc, my voice over mic is very poor, it's muffled ..... i can install and use the samsung level u pro app from the playstore, and it recognize mine as samsung level u pro, the anc is working aswell, but the mic.... i can not use it for calling.

anyone having the same issue as mine ?

Today i just notice that the mic placement from the unit i have, with the show unit in the store, are different, while mine have the mic on the up (between + and -) and bottom (between - and play/pause button) right end, the show unit have the first mic on the up (upper from the play/pause button) and the second mic is on the back in line with the charging port.

is there a different commercial production design between batch ? how come the mic placement is different from my unit and the show unit...

12 REPLIES 12
AtakanT
Student
Options
İ have same issue second time. My first one had same problem they changed it with new one for a different problem i hoped new headphone doesn't has same issue but new one has same issue, no one hear me...muffed sound
0 Likes
Beauvaidos
First Poster
Options

I've also had two New units, sourced from Samsung Stores in Canada & South America. Both units suffer the exact same fault ... Samsung Office in Mississauga Canda told me it is a discuntinued product and offerred me a wired set of buds w/ mic !?!?!? REALLY ???

C'mon Samsung ... fix whatever is casuing the mic to perform so horriblely ... New Drivers ??? 

I have a Note 4 ... this should be a snap ???

Been waiting a while already ... Tick Tock - Tick Tock !!!

0 Likes
Beauvaidos
First Poster
Options
Also ... after a few hours of intensive experimentation ... I did get clear transmission via Mic on two occasions ... the only thing I can think of that the Bluetooth Channel selected is somehow involved but there is no way to manually detect or select those channels. Is this a possible fault/cause and Solution ???
0 Likes
WisamSafi
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Cannot use it for calling

0 Likes
levelU
First Poster
Options

Getting same issue , Very poor voice when call someone.

0 Likes
tnreddy6050
First Poster
Options

Hi , i am also facing the same issue with mic of my Samsung Level u bluetooth head set. I have been observing since 1 month ( Head set was purchased 3 months back). Starting onwards, ppl otherside are unable to hear my voice. i thought it is only with my head set.

It is a common issue.

Dear Samsung team, please guide us for solve the same.

0 Likes
thefikry
First Poster
Options
Same here
0 Likes
Voodoop
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem .

0 Likes
Vagif
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem, just press + or - bottoms, when mic channel goes via connected device rather than headset mic.  Or wait for 30 secs and it will adjust automatically.  

0 Likes