Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level u Pro poor voice (mic)

(Topic created on: 07-04-2018 06:30 PM)
Bakpau
Explorer
Options

I'm having issue with my bluetooth headset, samsung level u pro anc, my voice over mic is very poor, it's muffled ..... i can install and use the samsung level u pro app from the playstore, and it recognize mine as samsung level u pro, the anc is working aswell, but the mic.... i can not use it for calling.

anyone having the same issue as mine ?

Today i just notice that the mic placement from the unit i have, with the show unit in the store, are different, while mine have the mic on the up (between + and -) and bottom (between - and play/pause button) right end, the show unit have the first mic on the up (upper from the play/pause button) and the second mic is on the back in line with the charging port.

is there a different commercial production design between batch ? how come the mic placement is different from my unit and the show unit...

12 REPLIES 12
Vagif
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem, just press + or - bottoms, when mic channel goes via connected device rather than headset mic.  Or wait for 30 secs and it will adjust automatically. 

0 Likes
Vagif
First Poster
Options

Just update. I had the same issue and realized that among two channels of Bluetooth there is only one channel for mic. It means that if you connected 2 devices you never know which device will take or reserve mic channel. Same if your phone is connected to galaxy watch and headset in the same time, it might be that mic bluethooth channel is reserved by watches. 

Unfortunately, the smart things app does not allow you to change channel manually.  So you can only play with connections order, if you have option too choose channel, the channel with mic is called "Hands free" without mic is called "stereo"

0 Likes
Pankaj Latey
First Poster
Options

Same issue, mic is not working properly when on call. Receiever always complain we cant hear you, then need to go off the headset and take call on mobile directly

0 Likes