Firmware?
NOV 26,2019 | ver1290.4 | 1252.52 MB

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/

There is no explanation of what this contributes to screens in the US

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@kjkjk32: If you're installing the update via USB stick, or via WiFi on the TV itself (Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Software Update), then you will be presented with a breakdown of the update prior to the installation. This usually details any new features, along with things like bug fixes. I would always encourage people to proceed with updates when they become available, as they will improve the overall performance of the device.
0 Likes
kjkjk32
Pioneer
Options

Thank you very much for your help

Of this story nothing is understood
How does the update help ???

Who felt screen improvement ? In what way ?

0 Likes
Masq
Navigator
Options

Picture quality has been downgraded. Brightness is now nerfed. This maddening. Samsung, please look into this. Getting fed up..

caboomgr
Pioneer
Options
Ironman7575
First Poster
Options

I'm pretty upset about this whole thing. I heard about all the issues with the update others were having. So I turned off my wifi. So the next day i turn on my tv and it said the new update was finished updating. I checked to see if my tv reconnected and it did not. Keep in mind I picked forget the wifi so it wouldn't just log back in. This is absolutely unacceptable. And I use Samsung everything. And have spent thousands of dollars with them. Very upset about all of this.