Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play videos via Web Browser

(Topic created on: 17-02-2019 03:07 PM)
realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

**Help**

My Samsung TV is no longer playing videos whenever I try to access them via websites on the Web Browser within the TV.
UHD9000 series is my TV..
Does anyone have any tips on fixing this?

Please advise..

Thanks in advance!

123 REPLIES 123
AndrewL
Options
@realitywynn: The web browser on your TV is unfortunately not compatible with Adobe Flash Player, which is required to steam video content. For streaming sites such as Youtube, Netflix etc please download the relevant application from the Smart Hub app store, although please be aware that if the app is not present in the store then it is not supported on your TV.
0 Likes
realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@realitywynn: The web browser on your TV is unfortunately not compatible with Adobe Flash Player, which is required to steam video content. For streaming sites such as Youtube, Netflix etc please download the relevant application from the Smart Hub app store, although please be aware that if the app is not present in the store then it is not supported on your TV.

Thanks a lot for the reply.. It crazy because it used to work on the same websites and now all of a sudden it doesn’t.

Also on top of that, I have a friend who has the similar TV (8000 series) and he can watch the same content just fine.. 

EnriqTej
Journeyman
Options

Hey man i got the same issue, i got the Samsung  MU630D i few weeks back i could watch any video on the web browser  but kow suddenly  i can't, for example  i use to watch a lot of animes and streamings  tv shows but now  i cant...

Im pretty sure that it wa the update  cause i came up the 4th of june...

This you fix the problem?

realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

Nope.. still cannot watch videos from websites and such..

0 Likes
joshkun
First Poster
Options

I used to watch Turkis TV on the browser on Samsung KS7005. I have now the same problem and I think too it's happend after the new update.

There is no video any more. There was some plugins which were apparently working and maybe they are saved away.

Do we get any help from Samsung or we just help each other if we can.

0 Likes
realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

I agree.. Some update changed things and I am not happy about it!

EnriqTej
Journeyman
Options

Yeah right, im pretty  sure it was after the update....

Advise anu news please in order  to solve this  thanks 

TroubleDouble
First Poster
Options

I agree.I used to stream movies on my browser and i cannot now.

I can still shadow my phone on my tv to play movies.

I tried resetting my router just bc its the only thing i hadnt done. 

Still not playing videos. just black box where it should be playing and nothing ever happens... ugh 

HeatXfer
Student
Options

I've got a Q7 that quit streaming videos and live content from motogp.com. youtube works through the browser but nothing else. Now I'm going to have to buy a chromecast or something similar. Very poor support from Samsung.