cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
kieranh
First Poster
Options
Hi
AntS
Options
Starz12
Explorer
Options
Hello everybody I'm starz12 I like technology and have been a loyal Samsung supporter since getting a Samsung galaxy S4. I still have my S4 and S6 non edge and have now got a S8. I find in the S8 that you actually lose a bit of field of vision. Quite noticeable on some themes and wallpapers that I have had on my flat screened S6. I'm loving the s8 and am waiting on getting introduced to the field of virtual reality. I change my themes quite regularly as I get bored with the same theme and like the fact that you can also change the icons and always on display. Love the customisation that android gives you. Having problems with the native Samsung keyboard though. I use the swipe for all my inputting but this keyboard doesn't recognize a lot of the words. It used to be fine until the updates.
spinon
Pioneer
Options

Hi AntS,

Noticed your "on t'phone". Are you, by any chance, from Yorksha? I am!

More to follow when time permits.

spinon

Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
Ha me too. I say on't phone/in't morning. Originally from t' outskirts of Sheffield, now in London.
I'm Kim. Hi 🙂
AntS
Options
AntS
Options

Hi @spinon and @Kimgiffiths19! :robothappy:

Ooo, fellow Yorkshire folk! 

I'm from Leeds.

spinon
Pioneer
Options

I'm originally from Mirfield, famous for being the birthplace of Sir Patrick Stewart. I now live near Ascot.

spinon

AntS
Options