Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 01/12/17 12:24)
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Anonymous User. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

556 REPLIES 556
Toni-Leanne
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi j ow are you x
0 Likes
Siraji
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hello samsung community how are you doing
garyofighcliffe
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi everyone
Moaziz_Nawab07
Observer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hello
Botswana1
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

hie everyone i am happy to be here on this platform hope you're enjoying with samsung electronics.Luv u all

ChrisM
Options
Samsung Lounge

Welcome aboard, @Botswana1!

Theresa40
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hey.😊
Theresa edwards
Gavlee2010
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi just got my Samsung Galaxy s10+
Paulgc9
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello everyone, my name is Paul and i am deciding whether or not to keep my tab s4 having owned it for less than a month but struggling to find a consistent use for it. I originally got it to edit photos and video but alas the screen quality does not do justice to the hi def footage that I capture. As a result I screen mirror to my TV in order to get a better screen experience.

Should I keep it or sell it on?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Samsung Lounge

@Paulgc9: Welcome to the community! I feel like there's an argument to made for both courses of action, so I shall remain on the fence on this one :smiling-face:

EDIT: If you have any further questions or queries then please don't hesitate to stop by the S-Series Tablet Board where myself and other community members will be on hand to help.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/forums/filteredbylabelpage/board-id/uk-tablets/label-name/s-seri...

0 Likes
s02lee
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi
0 Likes
s02lee
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi Im New

RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @s02lee, you are welcome to this Community Forum, feel free to use it and try to help to others users. Do not forget have a look to the Samsung Lounge too and participate if you want :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Whatshappening
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi👋

Jumping onboard as no one can tell me what's happening or how to fix this issue with my Samsung 10.

I've tried deleting apps and running device maintenance/security checks to no avail.

Still getting these pop ups saying, drink water or your battery is hot.

Pls help!Screenshot_20191106-063132_QR Code Scan.jpg

Screenshot_20191105-215312_QR Code Scan.jpg

0 Likes
S-m
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi

Ahmed Samsuddin
0 Likes
Starz12
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hello everybody I'm starz12 I like technology and have been a loyal Samsung supporter since getting a Samsung galaxy S4. I still have my S4 and S6 non edge and have now got a S8. I find in the S8 that you actually lose a bit of field of vision. Quite noticeable on some themes and wallpapers that I have had on my flat screened S6. I'm loving the s8 and am waiting on getting introduced to the field of virtual reality. I change my themes quite regularly as I get bored with the same theme and like the fact that you can also change the icons and always on display. Love the customisation that android gives you. Having problems with the native Samsung keyboard though. I use the swipe for all my inputting but this keyboard doesn't recognize a lot of the words. It used to be fine until the updates.
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @Starz12! :robothappy:

Which language setting do you have your keyboard on?

Starz12
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi ants I'm using English (United kingdom)  language Samsung keyboard

AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

@Starz12 wrote:

Hi ants I'm using English (United kingdom)  language Samsung keyboard

Thanks! Any examples of words it's not recognising @Starz12? And are they standard words or words you'd added to the phone's personal/custom dictionary before the update?

0 Likes
Ziggy50
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi, my name is Justin. I am a long time Samsung fan and I always find quality with their products. I run my own website which I write reviews and it is called, Honestreviews123.com. This is a great and helpful community and I’m glad to be apart of it:smileyvery-happy:

billd2439-1
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi folks. I do use the English Language. Always used Samsung but after my last attempt to get a note 9 delivered it will now be bye bye Samsung. #diplorablecustomerservice # justgiveusyoumoney.