Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 30/11/17 01:35)
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Anonymous User. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

556 REPLIES 556
scc6274
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi billd2439-1
Sorry to here your leaving the family for what's it's worth if you ask the members community for help you may get one of the guys read your story of such an unfortunate experience with the delivery of your Samsung device this doesn't happen frequent and well if you have left us then all Samsung members and I wish you well and good luck but also come back any time you will be warmly welcomed 😎
0 Likes
Jae1
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

UK english. I'm mainly in London not yorkshire.

S-m
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

"Hello"

Ahmed Samsuddin
0 Likes
Idmcg
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
How do I open the sd card slot on my very new Samsung Galaxy tab 4? I dont seem to be able to open it. Any clues??
0 Likes
filozof71
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello. Did you mean Tab 4 or Tab S4?

0 Likes
CALUCHO
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
GREETINGS, WELCOME TO THIS GREAT FORUM WHERE WE ARE LOVERS OF THIS GREAT BRAND, WHAT IS NO doubt the BEST TSNTO IN QUALITY AS A TECHNOLOGY.
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

You are welcome @CALUCHO and happy time with us :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
S-m
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
hi ,I also like u.get time then want to know about new new electronics .
Ahmed Samsuddin
0 Likes
spinon
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi AntS,

Noticed your "on t'phone". Are you, by any chance, from Yorksha? I am!

More to follow when time permits.

spinon

Kimgiffiths19
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Ha me too. I say on't phone/in't morning. Originally from t' outskirts of Sheffield, now in London.
I'm Kim. Hi 🙂
Kingchris100
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hi Kim I'm Chris please to meet you drop me a message when you can 😉
0 Likes
AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi @spinon and @Kimgiffiths19! :robothappy:

Ooo, fellow Yorkshire folk! 

I'm from Leeds.

spinon
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

I'm originally from Mirfield, famous for being the birthplace of Sir Patrick Stewart. I now live near Ascot.

spinon

AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Love me some Sir Patrick Stewart.

tee-hee

skyendria69
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi introduce my name Skyendria from Indonesia. It's great to join the Samsung forum

SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hi!

My name is Sjors and I'm already active at the NL Forums (and some other forums of my internet provider/phone provider). I will probably pop in from time to time over at the englisch forums :smiling-face:

Some background information:
- Native Language: Dutch ( Sorry! )
- Other Languages: English, Horrible german skills ( I will simply mix it with dutch and english, don't tell anyone! ), can understand frysian and a few words of other languages.
- Employement: IT/Education
- Hobbies: Tech/Gaming
- Consoles: High end game PC/Nintendo Switch/Nintendo 3ds

Samsung Products:
Tab S2, Washing machine, Dryer, Spinpoint HDD, EVO SSD, Galaxy S7 & S9+, TV (The list is increasing!).

Also, I like cookies :winking-face:

AntS
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello and welcome to all the new peeps! :smiling-face::heavy-black-heart:

KIKIish
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hello! I'm Hiraeth, and I found EGS through Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ((/n\) I've shed too many tears over that series).
I'm 16 years old, and *****
rrently teaching myself Japanese. I might even apply to be a translator :winking-face: but in like, 4 years because I have no idea how long it'll take me to get to a decent reading level... 
I was born in China, but I moved to Canada when I was 7 so my English is definitely waaay better than my Mandarin.
Why did I make an EGS account? To be honest, I'm pretty sure I have an impulsive account-making disorder... (I also wanted to participate in some forums but me making an account was probably 70% impulsive and 30% other). Anyways, I hope I can make some friends 

AndrewL
Options
Samsung Lounge
Welcome to the community, Hiraeth! :smiling-face:

Gizmolad
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hey guys. My name is Larry, I am new here and I blog at Gizmolad.com

0 Likes
DannyT
Options