Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch4-No auto detect cycling😤

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 10:31 AM)
Ang144
Pioneer
Options

For someone who cycle to work, to discover today that Watch 4 doenst auto record cycling and its not even in the option menu, VERY disappointed. Please fix it, Active 2 had it why the new watch doesn't support it too? 😕 Its basic work out like running and walking, its in the top 3 one that should be included,in my opinion.

72 REPLIES 72
S-Paul-S
First Poster
Options

Samsung, please come back with this feature.

My Galaxy Watch Active 2 was better.

lutin7812
First Poster
Options

Hi, yes it's a must on such high end model: Galaxy Watch 4 classic.

It's a regression because it was working quite well on the Watch 3 previous.

Thank's for putting this feature back.

shinrinyoku
Student
Options

Another person wanting this feature back, Samsung please implement this in a future update!

Marsung
First Poster
Options

+1

Such a disappointment to upgrade from Active 2 to find that it doesn't work. Samsung needs to fix this very soon.

boldi1
Apprentice
Options

Such a downgrade ☹

Ailish 1
First Poster
Options

Another vote to get this feature back!!! Makes no sense to have removed it 

ZYng
Journeyman
Options

Another vote here. Must have. This is a big Bug!

Ang144
Pioneer
Options
So far we have no reply from Samsung on this post, I guess no one reads and listen their customers...us
Mary Carroll
First Poster
Options

Yes I  agree very disappointed with this Galaxy 4 as Galaxy 2 worked great with the auto detection for cycling. This is my main way of exercising so need the auto detection 

aivilo
Apprentice
Options

I was also surprised not to find this feature on this watch. In a lot of countries biking is very common! I don't understand why there is automatic detection for an elliptical trainer, a rowing machine or 'dynamic workout'. Don't even get what is meant by the latter.