Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 Classic - Problems with battery life? Any tips to make this last longer?

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 08:38 AM)
AmyLouise
Pioneer
Options

Anyone else having problems with the battery life? 

My watch lasts 1day 5hours from 100%. 
Any tips to make this last longer?
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Try turning WiFi and NFC off if not being used, and make sure it's running the latest firmware. The battery will still be in a usage learning mode at the moment.

I've had my Classic 11 days now and at first I was getting a day from a full charge, I'm now getting just over 3.
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
What other settings do you have disabled?
0 Likes
TJL
Journeyman
Options

I think that battery life is incredibly poor compared to my current galaxy watch. Which  I am due to trade in for  the galaxy watch 4 classic. It couldn't even last 48 hours without needing a charge. My original watch could go 3 to 4 days between charges. 

Linsayloo1978
Explorer
Options
I got the normal galaxy watch 4 on day of release, battery is rubbish only lasting 1 day. I'm hoping for some improvement after a few charges
0 Likes
TJL
Journeyman
Options

I might exchange for the next size up , it has a bigger battery , so who knows.

vShane14
Journeyman
Options
I agree! Seems like it'll need a daily charge with minimal usage... Very poor and no way near 40 hours!
0 Likes
vShane14
Journeyman
Options
It's terrible! The 40 hours quoted must be if you don't plan to look at it or receive any notifications!
0 Likes
AmyLouise
Pioneer
Options
I've done this but its only gone up to 1day and 9hrs.
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
My battery life has improved over the last 2 weeks that I've had the watch. I seem to get a drop of around 30% a day and that's with regular notifications from WhatsApp, SMS, my Car alerts.
0 Likes