Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch4-No auto detect cycling😤

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 10:31 AM)
Ang144
Pioneer
Options

For someone who cycle to work, to discover today that Watch 4 doenst auto record cycling and its not even in the option menu, VERY disappointed. Please fix it, Active 2 had it why the new watch doesn't support it too? 😕 Its basic work out like running and walking, its in the top 3 one that should be included,in my opinion.

72 REPLIES 72
Mr_Mole
First Poster
Options

Still not working 😭

geros77
Pioneer
Options

still no cycling with the new update.

it seems impossible to add this function even on new watches as on all previous models.

I am a bit disappointed by this lack by Samsung.

My old Active 2 was much better from this point of view

geros77
Pioneer
Options

still no cycling with the new update.

it seems impossible to add this function even on new watches as on all previous models.

I am a bit disappointed by this lack by Samsung.

My old Active 2 was much better from this point of view

MrNikt
Pioneer
Options

This is ridiculous. This feature was available on gw4 lunch and suddenly was canceled with first serious update.

Gerallt
First Poster
Options

I've just bought the GW4, went for a ride yesterday and found it wasn't recorded. 

Absolutely amazed that cycling isn't auto detected and that there isn't a way of adding it. Had I known of this issue I would have passed on this watch, seriously. 

Cycling is getting more popular, why on earth remove it??

Please add it back or at least make the list editable.

Ang144
Pioneer
Options
Yet, another update and this feature is missing 😕
JackieAllen
First Poster
Options
Just bought GW4 yesterday and astonished that there is no auto Cycle detect. It is quite right that Walking/Running and Swimming are detected, but why Eliptical and Rowing and wtf is Dynamic Workout. I am going to start posting on all social media until this is sorted. When people are put off buying it they will have move it to the top of the priority list.
MJ222
First Poster
Options

I also found out today that cycling trips are not recognized by the watch. Unfortunately.

Members_s2yGLIi
First Poster
Options

This is costing you new buyers samsung. I was planning on picking up the sw4 until I read that this is still not fixed. I'll stick with my s3 for a bit longer, key feature for me!

Members_QIyNhl5
Student
Options

So disappointed no auto detect cycling on the galaxy 4 when the 2 had it. As everyone says, it's such a normal activity for most people and you don't want to have to keep manual stop & start.

Sort it out Samsung in next software update please!