Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch4 & Outlook sync issues

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 12:22 PM)
Fab208
Student
Options

I received my Watch4 today & have synced it to my phone's apps, including Microsoft Outlook. It seemed to be working at first, in that it tells me my calendar events & gave me SOME of my emails, but since initially syncing it when I installed it, it hasn't updated to give me the most recent emails which have come through. The new emails appear on my phone, but not on the watch. 

Any suggestions on how to solve this? Thanks! 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JanCan
Journeyman
Options
I went into the store today and they said that email / Gmail is not on the watch at the moment. Waiting for it to be developed for the phone.
0 Likes
Vlatard
Pathfinder
Options

Outlook for WearOS is a half-developed app. I cant understand why Samsung forgot the excellent Mail app included on prior watches. No faults, no issues, just works. Outlook just doesn't.  Can' t see your not so new mails, and the most important thing...I CAN'T ANSWER MAILS. Only predefinied answers. No mic, no keyboard...yo have option "Reply all"...but no works for me. Installed, uninstalled many times. On watch and Phone...and still the same. 

Please return to the old Samsung Mail app.

Riftreaper
Student
Options

Ditto! Please release a SAMSUNG email app for the SAMSUNG GW4. the outlook watch app is straight garbage. I can't even rely on it to show newly received emails because 50% of the time the emails do not show up in the watch app's inbox. This is a big enough issue that I am contemplating returning my GW4 and going back to the GW3. 

Karls0r
Explorer
Options

Hi, 

my problem refers more to the calender function. I had a Ticwatch e3 before and liked that Wear OS 2 instinctivly could recognize my outlook-calander as main-source and showed me even with the internal google widgets its content. that was very comfy for me and now i miss that. I can download the outlook app, its as bad as before (but it didnt matter cause you would use it anyhow on your phone), but you want your smartwatch to be aware of your main calenderapp you use,....and im missing the outlook widget, so its just one swipe away from my todays meetings.

i really hope this will work at some point :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Karls0r
Explorer
Options

Same experience. :smiling-face: 
Ticwatch E3 did it automatically and it was awesome. 
After almost half a year of having a GW4 I'm a little upset that still nobody wants to make that work. 

Please @MICROSOFT and  @samsung: fix this issue 😕

0 Likes