Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Active 2

(Topic created on: 21-05-2021 08:04 PM)
Nadine50
First Poster
Options
Has anybody else had a problem with the back coming unstuck from their watch. It appears that it is stuck on with an adhesive seal. Am I able to purchase one or do I need to send of for repair?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Nadine50: I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. If the back of the watch has come loose then please reach out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, or on Facebook or Twitter, and an advisor will be able to arrange for the device to be inspected and repaired at one of our Service Centres. If the watch is over 24 months old, or the issue is deemed to be the result of physical/liquid damage, then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes
Nadine50
First Poster
Options
Thank you Andrew for your prompt response. It should still be under warranty but I bought it on ebay from a shop in Germany so I have the PayPal receipt and box etc. I love the watch and wear it night and day, only take it off to charge, so am a little dissapointed to find that the back cover is literally stuck on. My concern is that it will happen again, several times as I have only had for maybe 6 months.
0 Likes