kebra
Student
Options
Do anyone  get trouble  using  the lte on galaxy watch  active  2
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@kebra: Please can you provide further details of the trouble you're experiencing? Are you unable to connect to your network, or are you having trouble with some network specific features? 

0 Likes
kebra
Student
Options
Hello Andrew I connected my watch active 2 via 4g an everytime I try to make a call it keeps prompting me to connect via Bluetooth, even though the watch clearly shows its connected to the 4g
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kebra: Have you activated the eSIM, as this would be required to make calls directly from the watch? If you haven't done so already, please download the Galaxy Wearables app from the Google Play Store, and run through the connection process. Select your Galaxy Watch, select it again, check to see that the number code on the Wearables app matches the watch, and tap connect. From here, you will need to allow permissions for the app, and check the terms and conditions. Once you've done this, tap 'Agree', 'Agree to all' or 'Next'. Follow the on screen instructions to finish pairing the devices.

Now, on the Galaxy Wearables app, go to Mobile Networks to scan for an eligible network, and follow the prompts to complete the activation. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes