Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Active 2 ECG not working

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 05:46 PM)
Iescaunare
Student
Options

I got the ECG update today (Norway), but I can't get the ECG to work. It just stays on the screen telling me to put my finger on the button. I've cleaned the watch, and moisturized my wrist, but still nothing.

I found a Reddit post telling me how to enter Test Mode. In 2TEST my L-0 value was 6, which they say means some sensor isn't working. Can I do anything about this, or do I have to send it in for repairs?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Rob99
Voyager
Options
if you have a faulty sensor then I would think repair would be your only option
0 Likes
Ang144
Pioneer
Options
mine doesnt measure always...i have to try and try aaand try and try to eventually make it work??? for the whole day i managed to make 5 readings only...what is 2Test? how do I do it?
0 Likes
Ang144
Pioneer
Options
Actually I found it. My L-0 value is 1, if someone knows what that means...
Iescaunare
Student
Options

Apparently any L-0 value other than 0 means something in the ECG isn't working.

If anyone else wants to check:

• Type *#0*# on watch keyboard (in the Phone app)

• Tap 7 Times on testmode

• Scroll down and tap on "2TEST"

• Put your finger on the top button and wait to get "L-0" value

Ang144
Pioneer
Options
thank you ever so much. i had a chat with the samsung support team and they suggested to file a report via the galaxy wear app. tap on the left up corner then contact us then file a report. also describe well the issue you have so they can gather more data. hope that helps. if i have a response will post here if they give me a resolution
MisdaT
Explorer
Options
I got 5 for L-0 value...
Johan LQ
First Poster
Options

I try to enter testmode but cannot find that specific menu. I have many options and even a menu for HR. But I cannot see where to try the EKG Button.

0 Likes
BrandEver
Student
Options

Same here, no idea what it means though lol

0 Likes
tattdmoma
Journeyman
Options

When I did my 2TEST I got "5" back which means the finger sensor on the button is not working.. which under warranty would mean it would get fixed.. But I am not sure mine is under warranty anymore and now trying to decide how "worth it" it is to even do anything about it.. I wish it worked.. but after some digging on reddit.. there has been a lot of the same issues and it seems pretty wide spread through the GWA2 and the ECG no longer working properly.

0 Likes