Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 swimming

(Topic created on: 08-03-2023 10:55 AM)
Russam
First Poster
Options
Hello has anyone worn their watch 5 swimming ? How was it ? Any problems with it afterwards ?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I would not really recommend it as Samsung doesn't include warranty for water damage. That's just me, obviously some do use their watches for swimming, no problems. Some are not so lucky. It's really down to you if you want to risk it. If you are one who is unlucky and doesn't mind paying out to be fixed while still under warranty, then it's up to you.
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
There was a post a few weeks back stating their watch had suffered water damage after use in swimming pool. On that basis I wouldn't advise it.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As far as I understand it the ability to resist water diminishes over time and there can be a particular issue with chlorine in swimming pools. Some information in this article https://smartwatchicon.com/samsung-galaxy-watch-5-swimming/?utm_content=cmp-true    I do not think I would really recommend it but obviously up to everyone to make their own choices on the available information.    Do not really like swimming personally 😁

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
I use a galaxy fit2 for swimming, works great, only thing you need to do is tighten the strap slightly more than usual otherwise it stops tracking sometimes
0 Likes