Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 not tracking sleep correctly

(Topic created on: 08-03-2023 01:55 PM)
Morbeous
Apprentice
Options
I have had this watch 2 weeks now and not once has it correctly tracked my sleep. It records some then it stops. It then starts again later as shown in the screenshots 

4 REPLIES 4
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hi @Morbeous, I've had similar issues since September 2022. It's normally to do with the watch moving around on your wrist as you sleep. The problem is if you move it too far up your wrist or have it too tight, it causes other issues. I've learned to live with it and accept it as a guide rather than a 100% accurate record 100% if the time.
0 Likes
Morbeous
Apprentice
Options
Quite disappointing really as my Apple watch records perfectly. Starting to wish I had remained with Apple
Renga
Student
Options

Indeed! I am having the same issue- most days it says l slept only around 2-30am or 3am,  whereas I go to bed between 11 and 11-30pm. I have a Withings Sleep device as well which does a better job, for sleep start time.

Also, I get up for a bathroom visit around 2-30, I think it restarts the sleep time after that. 

Wearing the watch tightly does help sometimes, but not always.  

I have tried resetting the watch several times, also have the latest software update. 

Any tips appreciated.

ShahYussof
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem. I go to sleep at a certain time (and I've got it connected to Sleep as Android) and yet SAA records my sleep, but the watch says I went to sleep 3 hrs later, and if I get up to pee, it only restarts a couple of hours later too.

0 Likes