Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 5 Pro burn

(Topic created on: 15-11-2022 11:11 AM)
bigneil
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
I recently bought a watch 5 Pro. I wore it for several weeks with no problem then, One morning I seem to recall shortly after I finished a workout, I noticed a red mark. Thought nothing of it then later that day it had developed into a burn. I moved it around my wrist where it promptly did the same, albeit I removed the unit sooner.

After several frustrating episodes of online chat I spoke with someone on 'product liaison' who asked a bunch of questions then ,arranged to have it picked up. Now more than a fortnight later I'm being offered a refund and being told there is no issue and that I must have developed a reaction to it. I've pointed put that not only am I not allergic to anything but that my use of anything that would have been one skin, such as soap etc, hasn't changed.

At the same time as purchase I also picked up a flip4 both because there was a decent deal on it, and I wanted to have a watch and phone the same make for compatibility reasons. Where do I stand in respect of this, because its not like they're offering ,me a different unit in exchange just the same watch back, and if I decline and mess about with the refund, then I'm stuck with a phone and possibly a different watch which lacks compatibility. 

This is really disappointing...
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Robot-
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Wearables
If you are having allergic reaction replacing won't help, you will have this issue again I suppose. It doesn't affect everyone but this has affected some

I know you wanted a matching set, which would be great in an ideal world

I would take the money myself, but I'm not you, you have to make that decision

0 Likes
bigneil
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
I don't agree with the assumption that it's an allergic reaction. Why not a momentary malfunction?
0 Likes