Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5 interrupts music play back

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 06:02 PM)
jezza89
First Poster
Options
Got a watch 5 start of January, already had to do a factory reset cause of a battery issue, now I've noticed when I play music from Samsung music or Spotify etc, the music stutters on phone or external device, if I disconnect the watch it all plays fine, i can reconnect straight away and no problems, samsung support keep telling me to reset my phone to factory settings which I don't want to do as it works fine without the watch. My wife's watch and phone work perfect, we both have s20 fe 5g and watch 5 44mm bt

Any help would be appreciated 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Reset your phone
0 Likes
jezza89
First Poster
Options
New watch has been sent, full phone reset and reconnect and still the same. Now the wife's has started doing it
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's wierd, I don't get any issues at all and I play all my stuff on spitify too

I do have different phone though, mine is a S22Ultra
0 Likes
jezza89
First Poster
Options
Its as if it tries to play music through the watch then back and forward back and forward, started doing it on my Google door bell now so I have to disconnect to talk and listen to visitors, don't know if it makes a difference but it's connected to phone and stated phone media, does yours show the same?
0 Likes
jezza89
First Poster
Options
HereScreenshot_20230202_172233_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
jezza89
First Poster
Options
Do you have a Google door bell?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes I do and multi camera around my house
0 Likes
jezza89
First Poster
Options
Turns out that when the watch is connected the Google home app works like a voice call so tries connecting to watch, it connects audio to car aswell, separated the home audio to phone only and all good so far
0 Likes