Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. Blood pressure data won't sync to Health app

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 07:25 PM)
Kedcj
Student
Options

I have just purchased and setup my Watch 5 Pro. I have the Samsung Health app and the Health monitor app. For some reason the Blood pressure readings stored on the watch do not sync to the Health app.

Seems like all of the rest of the data does.

Anyone have any suggestions of what to check to get this working please? (I presume it is supposed to work!)

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Neo001
Legend
Options

In Health Monitor app settings > Data permissions, check whether have you allowed sharing of data with Samsung Health? 

Kedcj
Student
Options

Thanks for the reply. I had already accepted the permissions but I have just found the solution by chance.

I just this minute opened the health monitor app and it said it needed to update. After the update it then asked for permission of both the ECG and Blood pressure readings and once accepted I find it now works! Odd but I'm happy it is now doing what it should.

to add:

Samsung health v6.22.7.003
Health Monitor v1.1.1.227

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I found that once after recalibration the permissions were not set on Galaxy Watch 4,check if an issue though could be to do with an Update.
1673975391032_1673975391023_0.jpg

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes