Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 not showing route

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 08:24 AM)
mtechx
Explorer
Options
Hi

Watch 4 used show route of where I have been hiking but now it does not.

Not sure what's going on. All locations services are on and when I go to samsung health to look at recent exercises it won't show or give me the option of route tracked.
Before I could go on the exercise option and it would show where I have been walking in a map.

Anyone help. 

0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, If the watch fails to acquire a lock on GPS, then route will not be shown. To correct this situation, turn on GPS on your connected phone. 

Another thing you could do is to download GNSS app on your watch. Before starting any activity, open GNSS app. Once it shows the satellites, you can stop the app and start the activity.

Screenshot_20230206_092354_Samsung Members.jpg

walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
You have to go into permissions on the Samsung Health app and reapply location settings. It done the same to me after the last update
0 Likes
mtechx
Explorer
Options
Thank you. I will try
0 Likes
mtechx
Explorer
Options
I will have a look into this app , hope this helps
0 Likes
mtechx
Explorer
Options
Done. . Still no joy
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Another try is select another exercise and click in it to see if you get option to allow showing of map.
If that don't work they deny all permissions then reallow them
mtechx
Explorer
Options
I will try this
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
If that all don't work other than clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I'm stumped.
0 Likes
mtechx
Explorer
Options
Am stumped too. Done everything but option to view route is not there but gpx file download is. I don't want the.
0 Likes