Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 google wallet not able to add card

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 02:03 PM)
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

Hi,

I just got watch 4 and I'm trying to use google wallet (google pay) but I was not able to add my card to the watch, the card is already in google pay and I was using it, but when I try to add it to the watch I'm getting this message:
double-check your card details: something's not right, please double-check the details and try again.
I have tried to delete the card and add it again and it did not work, also I have tried to add other cards and it did not work, please any solution!?

Update: I have attached images of what I'm getting
2022-08-17 at 9.54.14 AM.jpeg2022-08-17 at 9.54.14 AM (1).jpeg

Again, I'm able to use google pay without any issues on my phone and the issue only related to my smartwatch
Update: I believe the problem is in the google play services as adding the card happening through it, not through the actual app of google pay, I have cleared its cache and updated and still not working.

64 REPLIES 64
N0STR0M0
Apprentice
Options

It works no problem now for me. At the point where it was failing to add the card, when the app contacts your bank,  I get the verification process. I used my watch to pay today no problem.

0 Likes
Wrongun
Pioneer
Options

So I can add cards to my watch 4 but not my watch 5 Pro  this is with latest 2.150.470011508

0 Likes
Members_Yuxf0jB
First Poster
Options

Thanks, ive tride removing the app both on watch and phone several times. Even after the latest update it wasn't possible to add my debit card. This worked like a charm. 

Again thank you

0 Likes
5uck3rpunch
First Poster
Options

I am on the One UI 4.5 beta on my Watch 4 Classic & I wonder if Google doesn't allow cards to be added to a beta OS.

0 Likes
Tasos Minas
First Poster
Options

I had also issues adding my card to the watch. 

After some updates, the Gpay have changed to Google wallet, but the app Gpay is still installed on my watch witch is disabled. I opened the galaxy wearable app and went to my apps from watch settings menu. Then I enabled the Gpay app. I added my card through Gpay. 

You should keep the screen of your watch active until the verification of your bank be completed.

0 Likes