Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 google wallet not able to add card

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 02:03 PM)
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

Hi,

I just got watch 4 and I'm trying to use google wallet (google pay) but I was not able to add my card to the watch, the card is already in google pay and I was using it, but when I try to add it to the watch I'm getting this message:
double-check your card details: something's not right, please double-check the details and try again.
I have tried to delete the card and add it again and it did not work, also I have tried to add other cards and it did not work, please any solution!?

Update: I have attached images of what I'm getting
2022-08-17 at 9.54.14 AM.jpeg2022-08-17 at 9.54.14 AM (1).jpeg

Again, I'm able to use google pay without any issues on my phone and the issue only related to my smartwatch
Update: I believe the problem is in the google play services as adding the card happening through it, not through the actual app of google pay, I have cleared its cache and updated and still not working.

64 REPLIES 64
Members_gjgYEwI
Student
Options

Be sure to check yourcwatch for google wallet app update. A new version has been pushed out just recently. 

malifact
Journeyman
Options

Thank you. I thought my watch was setup to auto-update apps. I have installed the update now and it is working finally!

John_Lamb
Explorer
Options

Thank you! Google and Samsung for repair ♥️

Justin Guckes
Student
Options

Works for me as well again !

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

There was a problem with adding cards in Watch4 at Google end. This seems to have resolved, at least in the Netherlands.

0 Likes
SalamiSam
Apprentice
Options

its still not working for me what version of google wallet do you have installed ?

Migas_F_Santos
First Poster
Options

After a 65Kb Google Wallet update on the watch I was able to add the Curve Card 1st try.

0 Likes
SalamiSam
Apprentice
Options

what version of google wallet are you now on ?

0 Likes
Silverscreen
First Poster
Options

I found the solution guys. When adding card to watch, don't choose an existing card, choose the add new card option, then in the next window, you should still be able to select the card you want and it should work then. won't work if you select existing card for some reason.

Am using watch 4 (SM-R870) in the UK with a Samsung Note 9

0 Likes
SalamiSam
Apprentice
Options

i get the same message when i press on the add new option

0 Likes