Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 google wallet not able to add card

(Topic created on: 16-08-2022 02:03 PM)
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

Hi,

I just got watch 4 and I'm trying to use google wallet (google pay) but I was not able to add my card to the watch, the card is already in google pay and I was using it, but when I try to add it to the watch I'm getting this message:
double-check your card details: something's not right, please double-check the details and try again.
I have tried to delete the card and add it again and it did not work, also I have tried to add other cards and it did not work, please any solution!?

Update: I have attached images of what I'm getting
2022-08-17 at 9.54.14 AM.jpeg2022-08-17 at 9.54.14 AM (1).jpeg

Again, I'm able to use google pay without any issues on my phone and the issue only related to my smartwatch
Update: I believe the problem is in the google play services as adding the card happening through it, not through the actual app of google pay, I have cleared its cache and updated and still not working.

64 REPLIES 64
kaalit
Student
Options

Samsung Pay doesn't work in every single country 

0 Likes
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Oh ok
0 Likes
John_Lamb
Explorer
Options

We talk about google wallet not samsung pay 😃

0 Likes
CorvusFox
Apprentice
Options
Exact same issue here. Upgraded to the Fold 4 and Watch 5 Pro, now I can't add my MasterCard debit card to the watch. Worked fine on my Watch 4.
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Problems only with MasterCard, VISA is added perfectly! Google is aware of the issue, waiting for fixes...

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
Fla_73
Journeyman
Options

I've contacted Google via support chat of Google Wallet and they are aware about this issue. In my opinion as we know how is Google is better to open a support ticket for those who have this issue so that they will speed up with a resolution.

0 Likes
kaalit
Student
Options

Oh my bad, I though that I was replying to one of the comment about SPay

0 Likes
softech
Apprentice
Options

IT IS WORKING NOW!!!

just tried and able to added my Mastercard without any problem.

MRMONE
Journeyman
Options

Can confirm. Just added my MasterCard to my 5pro

malifact
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately, it is still not working on my Watch 4 Classic.

0 Likes