Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Watch 4 Google assistant (problem).

(Topic created on: 24-05-2022 07:28 PM)
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hello all, I installed Google assistant with its latest update on my watch 4 today. After setting it up it seems to be not working. Responds to hey Google then I just get sorry something went wrong. Even openening the app same thing. Any one else with the same issue. I rebooted the watch and also uninstalled and reinstalled with the update available. Still same issue. 
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi Fiona26, just wondering did you press on the link on your watch to link it to your phones google assistant when you installed the Google assistant on your watch?
If not you should uninstall the assistant & install in & start fresh, look out for the prompt on your watch.
Hope this helps.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes, followed set up on phone the first 2 attempts. Seems the 3rd time was lucky after uninstall then installing again. On the phone there was a few more settings that came up this time round, learning my voice which it didn't do on the 1st two attempts. Works now 😊. Thanks for your help.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Good glad you sorted it out & you're always welcome.
Maxrunner
Student
Options

Hi all,  i keep getting the message , "Still setting up 'Hey Google'....message. It does work sometimes when i use the button but every time i say hey google it gives this message.

Pardhu
First Poster
Options

Hey can anyone help me on this...iam from India i recently bought watch 4 in that i have Google assistant app but its not working (its showing not working in your region)

0 Likes