Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 Classic overheating on LTE

(Topic created on: 09-05-2022 04:50 PM)
nirajranjan
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Got my Watch 4 Classic today, and it displays an overheating messages and switches to emergency call only mode within 5 minutes of switching to LTE.

I had a very similar problem with my Watch 2 Active an year back, but then I bought the Watch 4 thinking Samsung would have sorted it out now - only to be shocked to find that it is worse on the Watch 4.

Samsung, I need a fix. Or take back your watch. It costed a bomb here in India.

3 REPLIES 3
Options

***** fixit Samsung, you have a new designed back with heatsink start doing an exchange program for this highly marketed standalone LTE device. Soon a class action or lawsuit will result.

Problem here in Australia too, watch less than 3 months old went in for full warranty repair with no damage but to ensure kpi's Icure as an authorised Samsung repaired made sure it was damaged to extort repair costs not covered under warranty $130 to fix the watch they broke to ensure Samsung was not at fault and meet their samsung repairer award status.

Not to mention they illegally offshore their call centre to Manila, Philippines who do not tell you calls are recorded as required by law when asking for your credit card info which is saved for potential fraudulent access by anyone with access to the recording.

Samsung privacy and NSW Office of fair trading have been informed.

Galaxy Watch 4 LTE is a wrist sized explosion waiting to happen similar to GALAXY NOTE 7. 

WATCH (excuse the Pun) THIS SPACE....TICK TICK BOOM!!!!!

0 Likes
SereneH
Options

@GalWatch4LTEakaNOTE7 We'd recommend contacting the Support Team in your region: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/contact/ They'll be able to help you. 

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Options

Slamsung No-Support are useless. You try talking to an overseas call centre or go into a store which is a franchise and won't replace but send it off for a month to a backalley repairer that has untrained monkeys in their workshop.

THIS WATCH MODEL HAS BEEN POORLY TESTED AND WILL EXPLODE WITH CONSTANT OVERHEATING WITHOUT A GLOBAL RECALL AKA NOTE 7.

FIXIT AND ROLL OUT NEW WATCHES WITH REDESIGNED HEATSINK AND BACK TO DISSIPATE THE RETAINED HEAT SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE THE HIGHLY MARKETED LTE MODE.

NOT MUCH TO ASK BETCHA APPLE HAS THEIR ***** SQUARED AWAY.

0 Likes