Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

%v02 max missing

(Topic created on: 23-06-2022 01:58 AM)
Mxracer6y
Apprentice
Options

My %v02 max option is missing from my watch. 

After walking for 10 min the watch calculates my vo2 max. Then when reading more information it tells me I can view real time vo2 % max to determine work out intensity...it specifically says to swipe left on the workout screen, select settings, and then turn on percent vo2 maxn. Only problem is that option does not exist for me !!!

Did they remove this feature after JUST adding it? Or is my watch defective ?

5 REPLIES 5
bdeustis
Apprentice
Options

it's there it's a bit squirrely to find.

• start work out
  • swipe RIGHT
  • tap settings
  • tap workout screen
  • make sure data screen 1 (DS1) is enabled (switch is to the right - blue = enabled)
  • Tap DS1
  • Select layout - I picked one with the most data cells (far right)
  • Scroll down
  • Long press on VO2 max cell
  • Toggle Percent VO2 max to enable

Notes:

• The data cell is only available on DS1
  • You can set DS1 as "VO2 max" or  "Percent VO2 max" 
  • Can only be set in certain workouts. OK for Walking.  Not for Elliptical.  Don't know about others.  I'd expect running is OK 
BrianK1
First Poster
Options

I have followed these directions and have %VO2 Max in this data slot.  During exercise it shows values.

However, at the end of my workout on my phone it does not record any values.  Instead it says my VO2 Max value is older than 90 days.

I am unable to toggle between VO2 Max and %VO2 Max on my watch.  Also since there is a value for VO2Max that is old I must have measured and recorded it at least once, but I cannot figure out how to do this again.  I exercise as directed for greater than 10 minutes on a level surface and it is not recorded. 

0 Likes
Ajneto
First Poster
Options

The vo2max updates every time that you run or walk  using a consistant speed for at least 6 or 7 min ( i am not sure the specific minimum time). If your speed is changing a lot or you are resting in the middle of a run it will not measure. Also, it gets more precise  accorsing to the number of running/walkign sessions that you have recorded.

0 Likes
chrishumby44
First Poster
Options
hi guys anyone tell me on active 4 where is vo2 max pleass it would be so appreciated finding frustrating finding it also best watch face to see vo2 max all time thanks guys
0 Likes
sammiej
Student
Options

Hi and thank you for your detailed post, mine now says the bit about vo2 that it'll measure if wearing for 10 minutes whereas it never mentioned v02 anywhere before!

Looking forward to trying it out  thanks!

0 Likes