Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usb-c lurar don’t work with Samsung galaxy s21 ultra neither samsung original nor other mark. problem.

(Topic created on: 13-05-2021 12:39 PM)
GunnarL
First Poster
Options

A samsung dex cable usb-c do not function either to my galaxy s21 ultra. But another dexcable (not original seems to function.) Usb-c to phone adapter giving sound but an odd way to get music from my Galaxy. I DO also have bluetooth ones, but not always comfotable for me.
Samsung support suggests reinstall the whole ***** on my new phone. I believe that’s a standard dummy answer with no relevance.

So in summary 1 no sound from my Samsung original usb-c equipment

2 no dex function from my original Samsung dex cable.

Can I hope for an update to solve the problems or whar shall I do?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@GunnarL 

1 if using regular USB C cable, try other apps aside from Dex as requires special cable, you can try Windows To PC or Side Sync or Samsung Flow apps

SideSync

Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows

download the same app from play store to your phone

Samsung Flow

download the same app from play store to your phone

2 could be a defunct cable, since working with your alternate cable, discuss cable replacement with seller/Samsung

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
GunnarL
First Poster
Options

I tried my Samsung dex cable on a Samsung notes phone 2 yrs old of one of my friends. Functions correctly. I wonder i S21 ultra has another graphic algoritm which could result in failed function of the dex cable.

0 Likes
RenaldasS
First Poster
Options

It's a disaster, I have Focal clear headphones and can't use it instead of terrible sound of galaxy buds - the worst heaphones ever tried... I have my s21 ultra since it appears on market and can say to samsung face directly - to big to heavy and no headphones jack!!! It's my 5th samsung starting S6 edge and it' probably the last. Sorry...  usb c adapter is not working.Shame Shame Shame..

0 Likes