Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature sensor on watch 4, watch 5 and forward

(Topic created on: 10-12-2022 08:04 PM)
KarinnaFranco
First Poster
Options

So I would love to have a temperature sensor on the watch 4, 5 and going forward in models. 

I currently have the watch 4 and i know that in the watch 5 supposedly will come out with the temperature sensor in an update. 

But it upsets that the app for women's health doesn't let you input temperature so how can you later on with the temperature sensor. 

I feel the need to use a separate app to log in all of my daily stats to keep in check my female cycle. 

I feel like not only should the temperature sensor be implemented quickly but also the app used for the women's health on the samsung health app should be changed to one with more options and stats for those that need that for their fertility and birth control needs. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@KarinnaFranco  The Galaxy Watch 5 series includes but it has not been enabled yet. Once operational may still be a bit limited at least in the short term due to regulations (though seem more strict in U.S)   therefore  not completely straightforward.  obviously realise the interest though, hopefully the Samsung  Health App can be updated mind you.  

Some information here: https://www.gadgetstowear.com/measure-temperature-on-galaxy-watch-5/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
F1rust
Navigator
Options
The temperature sensor seems totally redundant to me on the watch 5.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Still no sign of the feature then?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes