Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show only when wearing samsung watch

(Topic created on: 09-09-2023 04:13 PM)
Calv
Pioneer
Options
Hi, I currently have the watch 3. I'm heavily tattoo'd on the wrist so need the option to show notifications when not wearing is this option on the watch 3 upwards.
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Calv 

This option should be available through the Galaxy Wearable app. Go to Galaxy Wearable > Watch settings > Notifications > Show only while wearing > Toggle 'Off'.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Calv
Pioneer
Options
Yeah it's on the watch 3 but watch 4 didn't have it so was wondering if the 5 or 6 had the option
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Calv: I have had a look into this for you, and the option to display notifications on your watch while you're not wearing it is no longer available on the recent Galaxy Watch models. 

Calv
Pioneer
Options
Hi thanks for looking into this it's a shame but thanks
0 Likes
Simo7007
Apprentice
Options

I have the galaxy watch 4 classic and, also being heavily tattooed, I'm missing notifications. There should be a "see notifications while not wearing watch" option on the 4 classic too. It's almost detrimental towards tattooed people.

TimothyY
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL  Is there any way a "see notifications while not wearing watch" option can be added to a future version of the app? It would be super helpful for the reasons mentioned above.

Also when I'm at the computer for long periods of time and typing, I don't want to be wearing my watch since it gets in the way, and yet I would still like to keep it close by and see notifications on it.

0 Likes