Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service center fraud and arrogant

(Topic created on: 20-07-2023 08:32 AM)
Rizvi
First Poster
Options

Hello sir/mam iam kamran rizvi from mathura uttarpradesh... Iam facing very critical issue from your service center side which is located in mathura their address is 1st Floor, Mittal Tower, Bhuteshwar Rd, near BSA College, Manoharpura, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281001

Dear Sir/mam please take action against them i have many proofs that directly signifying their behave towards costomers each and every of costomer are disappointed by that side because they are too rude and arrogant the i have proof of videos and audios of that staf ...

My problem was not that much big that the service center made too much issue.... I bought galaxy watch 5 lte 44 mm before 2 months and its under full warranty and my watch continuously showing me allert of battry heating over heating and sudden down of battery percentage.... I visited service center at 15 july and i submitted my watch and they made job sheet but till now i visited so many times for solution but they are too arrogant and behave like cheap road side people... they continuously denying that they will not give service and say to me get lost and don't come again .....

I request to samsung CEO and head authorities to take action against them and provide me solution. please don't provoke me to make youtube video against Samsung and tweet.. please take action.

Thank you..

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@RizviSorry if you have not had a great experience, think you would be best  placed posting your experience in the Indian community though .  link is here https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/India/ct-p/in?page=1&tab=recent_topics 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndrewL
Options

@Rizvi: I'm really sorry to hear of your experience at the Samsung Service Centre. Please be advised that you are currently through to the Samsung Community in the EU, and as a result I will not be able to escalate your query from this position. In this instance, please get in touch with the relevant support team in your region by following the link below, where an advisor will be able to address your concerns, and provide further assistance.

https://www.samsung.com/in/

The available contact channels can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page, and checking the 'Support' section. I hope this helps.