Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung watch strap broken

(Topic created on: 14-12-2020 10:09 PM)
M17tty
Pioneer
Options
I've had the samsung silicone watch strap since release day of the watch 3. I find it unacceptable that its broken already after spending 34 pounds on it! Anyone any clue as to where I'd complain about it? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Adil7890
Explorer
Options
That seems to be very strange for it to break so quickly like that I've had the Galaxy watch (2018) for about 1 year and its fine. Considering you still have the proof of purchase for this, this product is still in warranty, I would definalty not spend anything extra on this. if you contact them about it tell them the issue and show the proof of purchase they should provide a replacement, personal experience they usually provide replacement within 1 week of calling. phone number ; +443330000333
0 Likes
M17tty
Pioneer
Options

I’ve tried tweeting them so will see what they come back with. Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
M17tty
Pioneer
Options

I’d like peoples opinion on this please. After speaking through DM on Twitter with Samsung uk, providing the invoice and proof I’ve paid 34 pounds on a genuine Samsung strap from them and it’s started to split after 4 months, they are telling me they won’t replace it, but haven’t said why. I find this unacceptable for the cost and product and it won’t be the last they hear from me. What’s your opinion on the service and warranty of this item please? 

0 Likes
richbut
First Poster
Options

My watch strap broke too, and they will not replace under warranty as they say it is wear and tear... the strap is an essential part of the function of a watch and should be replaced under warranty considering the amount of money spent for the products.... 

I'm afraid that I'm done with buying Samsung products as they are no better quality or better supported than other alternatives on the market... 

They are happy to spend time telling you that it is not supported on their support chat and I also had a call from a so called manager who also spent 15 minutes not listening to me and supposedly understanding my concern then telling me to buy a new strap... get fked Samsung... make better products or support them under the warranty you advertise the products with.. 

0 Likes