Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch battery draining RAPIDLY!

(Topic created on: 06-01-2022 07:53 PM)
Laura136
Journeyman
Options
Ive had my Samsung watch for around 2 months and have used it the same way everyday. I charge it after work at teatime, pop it back on my wrist as I go to bed and the battery still has charge the following teatime. However, the last 2 days the battery has died before lunchtime and I can't work.out why. I have the display on the lowest setting , the screen isn't set to stay on either. This evening I reset the watch hoping this would help but it hasn't, the battery is still draining. I took it off charge at 6.30pm, it is on 58% already and I've barely touched it.

‎7:47 PM

57 REPLIES 57
Katieblovely96
First Poster
Options

I just got the new active 4 watch and had it 3 months. A week ago the battery stopped working. It literally last 3 to 4 hours after being charged all night. I don't know what to do either bc I just bought this. 

0 Likes
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
I reckon it's something to do with a recent update cause it was fine up till now aswell and it's only 1 year old (galaxy watch3)
0 Likes
ThomasB1984
First Poster
Options
Mine also dies after 4 hours with power saving mode on its started yesterday after the update coincidentally
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Here are some of the most common ones: There are too many push notifications and alerts draining the battery. There are too many apps running location services. There are too many apps running in the background.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes
Simon222
First Poster
Options

None of these options helped still draining 1%every 2 to 3 min.

gonzo64
Apprentice
Options

anybody figure this ***** out,...i have the watch 5 and was doing good for a few months and now got the same stuff..going on..draining fast at least at night it is for me.....why is there no fix for this besides getting my money back

BillArmy
Apprentice
Options

I have had my Galaxy watch 3 for almost two years.  About three months ago I occasionally have a quick drain on the watch (less than 6 hours) compared to the almost 3 days I normally get.  I also have the Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G.  When I restart the phone, I find it goes back to the longer duration.  It seems to be after I have checked for updates (btw both are up to date).  The Wear app states that Watch faces and Samsung Health are consuming 19 and 15 percent respectively.  I have changed none of the settings of the watch during these periods.  Can someone please try to figure out this problem?  It is really annoying having the watch discharge so quickly unexpectedly.

0 Likes
BillArmy
Apprentice
Options

I have had my Galaxy watch 3 for almost two years.  About three months ago I occasionally have a quick drain on the watch (less than 6 hours) compared to the almost 3 days I normally get.  I also have the Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G.  When I restart the phone, I find it goes back to the longer duration.  It seems to be after I have checked for updates (btw both are up to date).  The Wear app states that Watch faces and Samsung Health are consuming 19 and 15 percent respectively.  I have changed none of the settings of the watch during these periods.  Can someone please try to figure out this problem?  It is really annoying having the watch discharge so quickly unexpectedly.

0 Likes
BillArmy
Apprentice
Options

I had been thinking about investing in the Galaxy Watch 5 since I have generally had a good experience until recently but now, after reading these posts, am considering another option unless this is fixed.

0 Likes
gonzo64
Apprentice
Options

yea i think i got this figured out....at least for me 

0 Likes