Yombo
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Yombo, Can you share more details about your problem with us ? The topic title doesn't tell us much.

0 Likes
Yombo
First Poster
Options

Sorry, the website/my browser wasn't allowing me to add anything in the body and wouldn't post my replay earlier.

So we use Zebra mobile devices at work. For those unfamiliar, they are a scanner and phone system together in a handheld device like a bulkier cellphone. So if I put my watch4 near it, my watch tries to pair with it. It says that it failed to connect to the gym equipment. Is there any way to turn it off? The zebra doesn't have bluetooth on. My phone isn't on the same wifi as the zebra from what I know.

0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Yombo, I think you should ask IT administrator about that. Probably Zebra have some features disabled by your employer.

To connect Galaxy Watch you need Galaxy Wearable app and Bluetooth turned on. Without it you can't pair Watch to the phone.

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Open Samsung Health app on your watch and go to the its Settings > Share data with devices and services. Toggle off both the options and check if it helps.