Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusted devices

(Topic created on: 15-06-2023 11:25 PM)
ScouseBiggy11
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone, 

Does anyone have any idea, if the trusted devices setting will be coming back currently using the S23 (updated to latest update)?

It was such a handy thing to have. 

Thanks. 

Dan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ScouseBiggy11
Journeyman
Options
I found it in the end it was in trust agents or something similar, happy to report it's all sorted. Thank you for you assistance. 🙌🏻🙌🏻

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@ScouseBiggy11, You mean trusted devices in Google Smart Lock feature ?

ScouseBiggy11
Journeyman
Options
I can't remember what it was on but I never needed to unlock my phone on my S22 with my passcode when I had my galaxy watch on..

Do you know how to enable it?
0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@ScouseBiggy11, Settings --> Lock screen --> Smart Lock --> Trusted devices

If it's not there then you have to wait and it will eventually show up.

ScouseBiggy11
Journeyman
Options
Doesn't even show trusted devices.
Is there an app I need to install from Google to accommodate this feature..Screenshot_20230616_104725_Settings.jpg
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@ScouseBiggy11, Very strange. You don't even have Smart Lock option. Please check if your phone is fully updates using below guide

How to check if your device has received all its updates!
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/how-to-check-if-your-device-has-received-al...

Solution
ScouseBiggy11
Journeyman
Options
I found it in the end it was in trust agents or something similar, happy to report it's all sorted. Thank you for you assistance. 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Thank you so much to you and the OP, been waiting for this to come back but gave up waiting.

Checked all working now., I even went this time on body detection, then the usual in car only

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Kdiddler
Apprentice
Options

Lock screen > extend unlock > trusted devices 

1000010505.jpg

1000010506.jpg

1000010507.jpg