Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch BURN ⚠️ Attached photos Gory!!⚠️

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 10:25 AM)
NaomiA
Explorer
Options

As a customer who is extremely excited about Samsung household appliances and devices I never in a million years expected to experience the treatment I have received from Samsung liaison support service.

I got badly burned by my Samsung Galaxy watch and I made contact with support but was absolutely shocked by how I was mad to feel like a liar and insignificant.

The injury sustained fro wearing the Galaxy watch  was so bad it got infected and I had to be treated intravenously with a very strong antibiotics as a blood disorder suffer my immune system is not very strong anyway; therefore dealing with this burn was a horrible ordeal for me.

To top it all, being made to feel like a liar, or that I imagined the whole thing in my head has left me baffled, perplexed and just all together impacted my physical and mental well-being.

For a product that was created to promote good health and general well-being, its give mea very negative experience and total like of trust in the brand as a whole.

After several attempts to discuss this with Samsung with hope of a reasonable and fair outcome has failed, I have now sought legal advice. 

My opinion from my experience is that Samsung, have acted with impunity  treated me unfairly.

Spoiler

1  week after burned by Galaxy watch1 week after burned by Galaxy watch1  week after burned by Galaxy watch1 week after burned by Galaxy watch2weeks after burned by Galaxy watch2weeks after burned by Galaxy watch2weeks after burned by Galaxy watch2weeks after burned by Galaxy watch

20 REPLIES 20
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Wow that looks nasty and I hope you're getting better !!! But did you not think take the watch off before it got to that stage ? 

0 Likes