Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch BURN ⚠️ Attached photos Gory!!⚠️

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 10:25 AM)
NaomiA
Explorer
Options

As a customer who is extremely excited about Samsung household appliances and devices I never in a million years expected to experience the treatment I have received from Samsung liaison support service.

I got badly burned by my Samsung Galaxy watch and I made contact with support but was absolutely shocked by how I was mad to feel like a liar and insignificant.

The injury sustained fro wearing the Galaxy watch  was so bad it got infected and I had to be treated intravenously with a very strong antibiotics as a blood disorder suffer my immune system is not very strong anyway; therefore dealing with this burn was a horrible ordeal for me.

To top it all, being made to feel like a liar, or that I imagined the whole thing in my head has left me baffled, perplexed and just all together impacted my physical and mental well-being.

For a product that was created to promote good health and general well-being, its give mea very negative experience and total like of trust in the brand as a whole.

After several attempts to discuss this with Samsung with hope of a reasonable and fair outcome has failed, I have now sought legal advice. 

My opinion from my experience is that Samsung, have acted with impunity  treated me unfairly.

Spoiler

1  week after burned by Galaxy watch1 week after burned by Galaxy watch1  week after burned by Galaxy watch1 week after burned by Galaxy watch2weeks after burned by Galaxy watch2weeks after burned by Galaxy watch2weeks after burned by Galaxy watch2weeks after burned by Galaxy watch

20 REPLIES 20
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@NaomiA  That looks very nasty, hope you can get a satisfactory resolution to  the burning.   The community Team would certainly be able to escalate your complaint.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

NaomiA
Explorer
Options

@JAMES4578  Thank you for your kind remarks. The injury looks nasty indeed the whole ordeal has given me lots of sleepless nights. I am still waiting for the community team to get back to me. I have provided them with the information the requested but I am yet to get a reply to from them.
I will keep this conversation going in anyway that I can and on all the platforms I can find.
Thanks

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @NaomiA  No problem, Sorry to hear of your experience . The Community Team will be looking into it and I di hope you hear soon and receive a satisfactory resolution.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

NaomiA
Explorer
Options
@Penguinbo thank you for your kind suggestions. I have done all of that. They had the watch so changed the faulty components and still claimed the watch didn't do it. So I have gathered all of my evidence and will wait to hear back from Samsung community moderator. Thanks again.
NaomiA
Explorer
Options

Dear  Community Manager    @SachikoT  

I am yet to hear back from you despite providing you with the requested information. I believe that all the details you need to look further into this matter, I have provided and still I have not had a response.  Here is an image of what my wrist looks like as of today. I have also included an image of my Galaxy watch. 

I look forward to your response.

Thank you

Spoiler

21/05/2121/05/21

0 Likes
NaomiA
Explorer
Options

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for your patience, @NaomiA. Unfortunately, I was not around last week but your details have now been shared with our senior team to get in direct contact with you.  They are best placed to discuss this matter given your experience.  

^SachikoT

0 Likes
NaomiA
Explorer
Options
Thank you.
0 Likes
Chris_gg
First Poster
Options

@saudA I haven't gotten any burn marks, but I have felt a stinking sensation under my watch 4. What I lifted it to see what was happening, I saw that the green light was very bright. This has happened a few times. What do I do?

0 Likes
Chris_gg
First Poster
Options

Occasionally I'll feel burning sensation under my Galaxy watch 4. When I lift the wash to see what's going on I can see a really bright green light and I think that's what's causing the burning. 

0 Likes