Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive notification when Galaxy watch 3 is in do not disturb mode

(Topic created on: 09-06-2021 08:05 PM)
2ndLeaf
Student
Options

I set up my watch to be in DND mode from 11pm to 6am everyday by schedule. While it's working most of time, occasionally I still receive notification in DND mode. How can I fix this issue?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ade0501
Navigator
Options
In the Galaxy wearable app on the phone, is the Sync Do Not Disturb setting enabled ? If so, this could allow notifications from your phone if an exception has been set on the phone
2ndLeaf
Student
Options

Thanks for your reply. I did set up DND via Galaxy wearable app on my phone. Where is the exception configured on phone? I play around but can't find it.

BTW, I only turn on notification for two app, message and phone. The notification I received in DND mode is message notification.

0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
On my S21 Ultra it is in Settings - Notifications
0 Likes
2ndLeaf
Student
Options

Thanks again for your reply. I was not able to figure out how to configure exception. For now I just turn off my phone at night 😞

0 Likes
DE84
First Poster
Options

I have had the galaxy 3 watch since christmas 2020, I have the same issue.

Do not disturb silences my notifications on my watch, but all of the notifications still come through.

Do not disturb is synced to the phone.

I know how to turn on and off notifications in the Samsung wearable notifications settings.

The only way that I can find to correct this is to completely remove access to the apps in the Samsung wearable notifications settings.

If I do that every time then there is no the point of havimg do not disturb on the watch.

Please resolve this on an update, or if there is a real fix then teach me how.

Thanks

0 Likes