Options

Which is best smart watch to buy in 2023

Samsung watch or apple watch 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Vetri
Voyager
Options
There's no easy answers. Each has its own pros and cons but for sure Samsung watches have come a long way, just a little bit behind Apple
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depends on what you want from the watch.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch would be a fantastic option in my eyes.
I'm looking at getting one at some point soon.

The Apple Watch is obviously a very capable piece of technology. Currently I'm using the Apple Watch Ultra.
I don't think it's a particularly nice looking thing. But it serves a purpose with the iPhone I use for work etc.
Disadvantage is that it is a Apple only thing really.

Personally I prefer a watch that can be used on the Android platform, as it can be used on any device.

I had the Huawei GT3. Great battery life, but just not as complete a package as the Samsung Watches

Hence my interest in getting the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
0 Likes
Khumo2013
First Poster
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
Muhammedz
Pioneer
Options
You can't use Apple watches with Android phones.
0 Likes
busterbrock
Voyager
Options
Samsung for sure
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agreed the Apple watch is ugly as hell, I dont have apple watch never had one so can't say if better or worse, I just know I would never buy one

My GW5 Pro for me is excellent but I am not one of those people who expect 100% accuracy or expect too much from it. It provides me with what I want, so stats on my life and health. It provides notifications that are subtle ensures I don't miss messages or alert.
doctorjay
Explorer
Options
I personally like the galaxy watch 5 Pro
Decent battery, raised dial to help protect the face and you can change the animation scales to .5 in developers options to make it feel that bit more responsive.
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
I currently have both apple watch se 1st gen and a samsung watch 4 classic and find siri is good on the apple watch, however for WhatsApp messages I like the Samsung watch
0 Likes
Khumo2013
First Poster
Options
Thanks
0 Likes