Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inline skating and etc on watch?

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 07:44 PM)
Max6
Apprentice
Options

Hello! I have bought Watch Active 2 and wanted to track my favorite activity with it. It is Inline Skating, which is listed in smartphone app. So my problem is that it is IMPOSIBLE to track it with watch health app... I'm disappointed. Do I have any possibility to request adding this functionality from Samsung developers? I also noticed that watch app is missing SO MANY workouts from phone app.

14 REPLIES 14
AndrewL
Options

@Max6: If you open the Samsung Health app on your phone > Workouts > Inline Skating > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Accessories, are you able to pair your Galaxy Watch Active 2 at this stage, to allow it to track your workout? 

0 Likes
Max6
Apprentice
Options

Yes it's paired. But it is not recording my pulse and any other data from watch during workout. When i start workout on my phone watch is not reacting to this AT ALL, like nothing happens. Even further... I'm accessible to launch two sepparate workouts on my phone and my watch (while they are still connected via bluetooth all the time). I have feeling that I'm wearing two sepparate brand devices that don't know what are they both doing. 

Max6
Apprentice
Options

Hello? Can I have any feedback according to my problem? 

KIM-78
Journeyman
Options

Max, I have the same ANNOYING problem with the Samsung Health app. on my Active 2 watch!
It's very disappointing that there is no Samsung response on it (seems like a pretty simple SW feature). I'll take it into account when buying my next watch.

JB-91
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I share the same problem and dissapointment. I would really appretiate if Samsung would take a closer look to this and update the watch to be able to add workouts to the watch directly - the main point of smart watch is that we don't need to carry our phones all the time...

I hope we are heard.

BR, JB

Members_p7qgilN
First Poster
Options

I Agree, this is extremely sh*tty. How hard can it be to add the workout options already present in the mobile app to the watch? 

DominikPrucha
Explorer
Options

why it still doesn't work

heboardman
First Poster
Options

Agree 100%! The workouts available on the phone should also be available on the watch. No Inline Skating is a big failure.

JoxaFoxa
Apprentice
Options

I also had this problem... my phone and watch were running two different workouts. I was hoping to at least pair those two after but couldnt

I just want to track my gps, heartrate and burned calories for inline skating

I hope this will be resolved on the next update

S6 since 2015
S7 since 2017
S10e since 2019
0 Likes