Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Galaxy watch will not connect to Samsung S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 09:23 AM)
blakeich
Student
Options

Hi I have the original galaxy watch and I have tried everything to connect it to my S22 Ultra. I've reset it I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I've started my phone again, I've restarted the watch and nothing is fixing the problem. Is anyone aware of such a problem?

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
ShadowLFC
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the exact same issue as my Galaxy Watch3 is not syncing with my S22 Ultra. I tried uninstalling the health app and resetting the watch but the issue persists 

0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Did you restore your phone from a previous backup? The Bluetooth paired devices are also restored but you need to delete them and pair them again.
0 Likes
ShadowLFC
Journeyman
Options
I did delete my watch and paired again but the issues remain
0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Then I don't know, sorry.
0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Just a thought; not meant to be patronising in any way, is Bluetooth enabled on the watch? And its not in Flight Mode?
0 Likes
blakeich
Student
Options
Hi I have did all of this and it still will not let me pair.
ShadowLFC
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for trying to help. I've fixed it now. Had to delete the health app. Then reset my watch. Once the watch was back on download the health app from the galaxy store and not from the play store and it synced
0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Glad you got it sorted
CWard
First Poster
Options

Did you lose your information you might have had in the health app or was it retained?

0 Likes