Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my buds pro keep falling out my ears! any tips? thank you!

(Topic created on: 25-10-2021 09:28 AM)
SianRhian
Apprentice
Options
my buds pro keep falling out my ears! any tips? thank you!
52 REPLIES 52
philhi5
Student
Options
wonder if anyone deaf in one ear want to go half's on buds
KayNYC
Student
Options

I have tried all different ways to move them around to secure a tight fit & they just won't stay for long. Also, I have found the battery life to be about half the time of the buds I had with my Galaxy S20

0 Likes
Renato deception
Apprentice
Options

Samsumg only gave cost and deception. At first Model Buds than Galaxy Live and now Galaxy Buds Pro. Samsung = Disappointment and wast of time and alot money about Buds.
I use to have Galaxy S7, I have Galaxy S10 Plus (buy at launch) and than... simple need to use cable mic and fone because Galaxy bud just is poor.
Who is the project manager of all those poor products?
Who is the team that test and test all propotipes?
Who is approving all those budges to get out with a really poor product.
Oh my god!

0 Likes
Renato deception
Apprentice
Options

Samsumg only gave cost and deception. At first Model Buds than Galaxy Live and now Galaxy Buds Pro. Samsung = Disappointment and wast of time and alot money about Buds.
I use to have Galaxy S7, I have Galaxy S10 Plus (buy at launch) and than... simple need to use cable mic and fone because Galaxy bud just is poor.
Oh my god! Shame on you Samsgung. Really 03 star as the history report...

Renato deception
Apprentice
Options

Oh my god! Shame on you Samsgung. Really 03 star as the history report...

0 Likes
StuartYeah
First Poster
Options
I just got mine and had the exact same problem. Try putting the L in the right ear and the R in the left ear. Works perfectly.
TrudiW
First Poster
Options

OMG that worked. Thank you.

Feby
First Poster
Options

The same experience for me for Galaxy Buds Pro...

Left one keeps coming out immediately whatever size of tips you use. I check with the Samsung outlet in Dubai Mall and the experience was bad. The feedback was buy some thing else we don't have the solution if it does not fits your ears...

0 Likes
SNaseem
Student
Options

Exactly.  That's a big turn off. 

0 Likes
SNaseem
Student
Options

I bought foam eartips and they still fall out. Poor design. I wish the had ear-wings. I don't know how many times they fall out on hard surface before they stop working.  Mine fell 7 times already in 1 month.