Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

MAX MIN indicators on Tomcat watch face

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 02:15 PM)
Ray42
Voyager
Options

The weather dial on the Tomcat face on my Galaxy Watch has a scale around the outside with MIN and MAX on it and a red pointer. Does anyone know what this is showing? It doesn't match up to anything else in the Weather app. It's not related to the temperature as far as I can see. Somebody somewhere must know...

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I think that relates to the minimum temperature and maximum temperature for that day so for example if the high was 20c for that day and low was 10c and it was 15c when you looked at your watch the dial would be in the middle between max and min hope that helps
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
No that isn't it. As I said it appears to bear no relation to temperature.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I used it on my old watch and I'm pretty sure that its what I stated above, keep an eye on it, early morning it should be close to min and at the hottest part of the day it should be close to maximum, I am sure that this is what it is, obviously I could be wrong but that's my take on it, I now use a different watch face
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
Maximum temperature here today has been 6c and it's currently 5c. That being the case, the pointer would be near the MAX if it were related to the temperature. As it is, it's just about in the middle.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's weird well that's what I always thought anyway 🤔 maybe someone will shed some light on it for us, will put that face back on and keep and eye on it and see if I can work anything out
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
I find it very odd that nobody seems to know for sure..
0 Likes
ALSY
Navigator
Options
I've wondered this for ages. My personal wonderment is whether it's the pressure reading so that you get a sense of chsngeability.
0 Likes