Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 5 Watch Sleep Mode - clock shows as 12 hour with no AM/PM indicator

(Topic created on: 04-09-2023 05:05 PM)
Philbr58
Navigator
Options

The Sleep Mode clock shows as 12 hour with no AM/PM indicator. Any way to change it to 24 hour? 

25 REPLIES 25
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I also noticed this...havnt found a way to change 🤷
0 Likes
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Seems to be a bug. Has anyone seen this on Watch 6?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's seems OK on my GW5 proScreenshot_20230904_230037_settings_1000030552_1693864838.png
0 Likes
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
My theory is that they have accidentally hard coded 12 hour time but remembered to switch the am/pm indicator. Looks like a bug. Will try to find out how to report it.
0 Likes
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Reported to Samsung twice. First time they used the 'system log' excuse. Tried again with picture of two watches side by side.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There is not possible way they hard coded it if I get am/pm on my phone

It may be a setting that we need changing, I don't know what and where that is
0 Likes
Philbr58
Navigator
Options
Mine shows 12 hour time when set to 24 hour. Yours shows 12 hour time when set to 12 hour. All the setting has done is to switch the am/pm indicator on for you, off for me. That is a bug which I have now reported to Samsung.
0 Likes
mihalyciures84
First Poster
Options

This is also how it appears on my Watch5. But then Samsung will fix it. I'll take it until then.

0 Likes
Gazski
Explorer
Options
After the software update on my galaxy watch 5 Pro I have found a bug.
My watch displays the time in 24hr mode which I want but have found that when I put my watch in sleep mode it displays the incorrect time format.
I.E my watch will display 1630 in normal operation but if I put it in sleep mode the displayed time shows as 0430. 
Has anyone else noticed this?