Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds2 pro - indicator inside the charger showing keeps showing red?

(Topic created on: 09-01-2024 11:08 PM)
Galaxybudspro5
Apprentice
Options

My galaxy buds 2 pro the indicator inside the charger has been showing red for 2 days ho

w do i fix this ?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I think that's because the case needs charging.
BigUpKhaled
Pioneer
Options
The case charging light is on the outside of the case, the inside light shows the charging status of the buds
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
That's correct, it's showing a red light on the inside & outside!
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The green outside light means the case is over 60%. The light inside is red when the buds are charging, or green when they're fully charged. If the buds are at 100%, give the light a second and make sure the buds are seated correctly, and it should also turn green.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Galaxybudspro5
Apprentice
Options
The thing is its been flashing red for the past 2 days even the buds are inside
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is that with the Buds in or out, if out that's corr3ct as it's not charging the Buds.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Galaxybudspro5
Apprentice
Options
Buds in
0 Likes
Galaxybudspro5
Apprentice
Options
Is showing red only in the inside but is green on the outside. Which confusing me whether is charging my buds or not
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try cleaning the contacts on the Buds and case, if not they need checking by Samsung, for sure it's an issue.

Last question, what does the Wearable App say, charged, do they last, etc...