Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Plus upgraded to Buds Pro - a big mistake?

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 12:23 PM)
bluecat1
First Poster
Options
I have just upgraded from the Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus to the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro - but was it a big mistake?

Can you conduct a poll on your website to see if those users who have upgraded have found that the new Galaxy Buds Pro, using the S,M,L silicone tips provided., do not fit in the the ear as securely and tightly as the Buds Plus do? 

And should Samsung offer additional silicone tips, wings or an additional solution to help out?

I have read articles which seems to indicate that this is a problem as it reduces the effectiveness of the ANC as an insecure fit allows more sound in, and Im reading that users are having to take silicone tips from other devices to alleviate the problem. 

Hope you can help, 
Thanks
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I can honestly say that the fit on the buds Pro is terrible, even more so when you consider the rrp of them.
I used my buds+ daily for 9 months and could count on one hand how many times they fell out. My buds Pro have fallen out more times today alone. I used to regularly leave the buds+ in my ears when I was out & about but didn't want to listen to music. No way would I risk doing that with the pros. I'd probably end up losing them without realising.
I've decided to stop wearing them when I'm out and walking & just use the buds+ instead.
0 Likes
bluecat1
First Poster
Options
I'm sorry to hear that but glad it's not just me! (in a nice way)

I feel really let down by Samsung as its a clear problem but they have completely ignored their loyal customers and remained silent.
There's enough reviews and posts to get the message!
They must have considered this as part of their planned redesign and chosen not to consider a 2nd option which they could have sold as Accessories.

Trying to remain positive and not think of how much money I've wasted I have found this Tips & Tricks YouTube https://youtu.be/AXqVNgKXzcc
where it recommends alternative foam buds
Might be worth considering
Good luck
0 Likes