Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is a shame, watch5pro 2 week delay.

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 05:47 AM)
Abatefaria
Apprentice
Options
I have no words to describe my disappointment, I pre order my watch5pro as soon it was available at Samsung.co.uk, I even paid extra to get my watch before 10:30h the 26th of August.
The 25th I received a mail from Samsung telling me that my delivery have been delayed 2 WEEKS....and they are sorry for that....
2 weeks delay, and sorry......great service guys!!!. 
I feel cheated for Samsung...for this you wanted the pre order?
It is a shame.
A shame..

22 REPLIES 22
ChrisCrossBoss
Apprentice
Options

Decided to cancel the order. The customer service on the phone said they were getting 1200 pieces of the pro5 watch on Monday. If that's true it might be a while before they can fulfil them 😕

WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
Are you in the UK? There is a 8 day strike ongoing at Felixstowe port which will have an impact on imports.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Rickolas2001
Pioneer
Options

If you ordered the ordinary watch 5 pro (£429 version with the magnetic clasp), they are shipping as expected. 

If you've ordered a custom one with a different strap, those are the ones that are delayed because of the port strikes.  Out of Samsung's control unfortunately

Paulyp1
Explorer
Options
You're lucky you got a delay email. I didn't, it's f##k##g pathetic. I could buy one from Argus down the road as they have stock so why in hell doesn't the company itself have stock. An effing joke 🤬🤬🤬
Paulyp1
Explorer
Options
How does your reply help? Are you here to gloat?
Jonny-UK
First Poster
Options
If I were here to gloat, that would be a pretty weak effort. Are you here to Troll?
0 Likes
Paulyp1
Explorer
Options
So how on earth does your original reply help the op? 🤔🤔🤦
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I appreciate they can't do much regarding the port strike, but they continued to sell product with the pitch that customers would start getting them I certain dates knowing full well they didn't and wouldn't have stock to fulfill that. I would have been more forgiving if they were upfront "please note due to port strikes, delivery will be xxx" instead they obviously didn't want to advertise that fact fearing it would put people off or turn customers away.
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I hate the fact that apparently I'm not allowed to now cancel my order and buy elsewhere .... Surely that breaches some kind of locked in contact laws somewhere.
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Im in the same position, from what I can see they are in breach of contract and if you have lost any money ie from having time off work waiting in for the order you should be able to claim compensation. This is what I will be doing as so far I have been promised my order 3 days running and each day its failed to arrive resulting in me losing 3 days worth of work as I'm self employed. Have a look at this link
https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/delivery-rights/