(Topic created on: 25-01-2023 07:58 PM)
Kei Kun
Student
Options

hello everyone am so sorry if this is not the right place to ask this 

or if this question has been answered before I searched for an answer here 

but I could find anything similar to my problem 

I have a Watch4 and I want to set up "Google Assistant" the problem is once 

I am prompted to complete the setup on my phone it starts loading for a bit and then

I get this message

" Couldn't Connect to your watch " 

"Double check that Bluetooth is turned on and make sure that you watch is close by" 

Screenshot_20230120-082001_Google.jpg

even though am clearly connected to my watch and the Bluetooth is on 

I keep pushing "try again" but it's always the same result 

if anyone encounter this issue before.

thanks in advance

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Kei Kun  Have you tried  to update Google Assistant via the Play store on the watch?  other ideas are turning Bluetooth off,restarting phone/watch and connecting again.   Could also try unpairing and repairing watch again,deleting  cache from both wearable App and Google Play.  

can be an issue if you have more than  one Google Account,see more suggestions in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/google-assistant-can-t-find-watch 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Kei Kun
Student
Options

alright thank you so much for the reply but i did try most of your suggestions the clearing cache step i didn't try so I'll try it next 

the thing is am afraid that it's a regional problem as in google assistant only works in certain countries and regions

although I've seen people install google assistant even on older Samsung watch models that's why am confused 

anyway thank you so much for the help friend

0 Likes