Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many times the GW46 needs to be sent to service in order to finally get it to work properly?

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 01:28 PM)
Zoran81
Journeyman
Options

Hi guys,

So I have my Galaxy Watch from last summer and it worked perfectly until March this year when barometer broke. I've sent it to service center and they changed the main board end send it back but the altimeter/barometer was still broken. So I send it to service again, they changed MBO again and send it back and it was working, let's say, fine. But after few days I noticed that every day my Samsung Health app shows gaps in heart rate monitoring and also watch started to turn off by itself and stay off for a while without a possibility to turn it on. Then few days back it died and I wasn't able to turn it on so I sent it to service again (3rd time), they changed the battery and send it back. I get it on Friday and now it's dead again and I can't turn it on and besides that the charger seems to died again because red light is blinking. So I'm wondering how many times do one needs to send a 250€ device to service to finally get it worke properly? 4? 7? 18? Or should I just give up on Samsung and go fo Apple instead? Because my wife's Apple Watch works without any issues from day one!

BTW every time that watch died and wasn't able to turn on the battery was at about 50%. Currently is around 45%. Watch is dead and it won't turn on.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0