Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 5 Problems with making and receiving phone calls.

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 08:40 PM)
Karene1
Apprentice
Options

Dear Samsung,

Please address the problem with the Watch 5 problem of making phone calls.  The T Mobile Tech Support I just worked with says he gets about 5 to 6 calls a day about this problem.

I had been very disappointed with this feature as it is the reason I get the Watch 5.  For me and my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, the solution was turning off the WIFI on the watch.   That was it, I was able to make phone calls out of reach of my phone's bluetooth!   I was told the fix is different for different phones and not all watches get set up properly by the service provider from the beginning.

Karene1

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Interesting i was always told best to let WIFI Auto switch, i used to on my Watch4 LTE and prior LTE watches.

If it works then GREAT, thanks.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes