Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphones

(Topic created on: 18-02-2023 09:09 AM)
Aysha1
Apprentice
Options
Hello 
I need help selecting a new headphone. For the past few year, I purchased a few products from Samsung however I tend to have the same issue. I had an Samsung Bud 2 but they kept coming out and one of them fell off and got crushed in the road. I have also bought two AKG headphones N600nc and Y500 series but after a while the right ear became loose and the wires and screws comes out. 
This is the third pair I bought and in less than a year the screws came out. 

I am looking to purchase another set but unsure what the best one to get. I know Samsung doesn't sell the AKG anymore but would it be better to buy the new flagship of earbuds than actual headphones as they feel more comfortable on my ears.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I used to be a firm, over ear headphone only guy... I've got some bowers and Wilkins P10's which sound GREAT, but I've got to say... The size, convenience, ease, and sound of my buds pro mean I rarely use the b&w!

I believe the newer buds pro 2 are more secure and sound even better... Otherwise some wireless buds that clip over the ear might be more suitable for you
Aysha1
Apprentice
Options
Thank you. Will look into it. I was thinking of getting the Gaxaxy Live buds as they only currently cheap
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah I would personally avoid those...
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

For  Wireless Buds think would be better to go for One of the Buds Pro options (seining as Bud2 did not suit and Buds Live lower quaity) I use buds as well as AKG (personally have not had an issue) 

For those interested in Headphones see some of the best choices here https://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/best-wireless-headphones 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes